Still Waters Ministry – Special Needs:
Who Are We?
• Educators and trained volunteers.
• People who love Jesus who have a heart for children with special needs.
Who Do We Serve?
• Children ages 5-18 with special needs including but not limited to:
Autism, Asperger Syndrome, Down Syndrome, Intellectual Disabilities, Deaf /Hard-of Hearing, Blind / Visually Impaired.
What Do We Provide?
• A fun, safe environment for your child to learn and interact with peers with and without disabilities.
• Structured activities such as interactive stories, crafts, and games.
• A one-on-one “buddy” to work alongside your child.
What Do We NOT Provide?
• Behavioral modification programs.
• Medical intervention (except emergency).
• Second and Fourth Monday – 6 – 7:30 pm.
Tree of Life seeks to assist families with emergency household expenses such as utilities and rent. All who seek assistance must reside in Western Loudoun County and go through an application and approval process. In some cases, additional financial paperwork will be needed so we can fully understand your financial need. You can count us to be discreet, compassionate and practical in coming alongside you in your time of need. We may not always be able to provide financial support, but we will always pray.
Crowns of Glory (Prov. 16:31):
This new ministry of Tree of Life is designed to give respite to caregivers and/or family members while a team of 2 visits and provides companionship to homebound seniors. The team can pray, read, encourage the senior and at the same time assess other needs that Tree of Life may be able to meet. Please contact Tree of Life if you or someone you know can benefit from this ministry.
Christmas for Others:
Christmas for Others Giftwrapping/Delivery Sign-up Thank you for volunteering! We appreciate you! To ensure each child’s safety, anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Gift Wrapping (ages 6 and up): Friday, December 16, 7-9pm Saturday, December 17, 9am-12noon Gift Deliveries (all ages): Sunday, December 18, 3pm Our mission is to reach out to the poor and needy in our community with the love of Jesus Christ. Please notate if you are open to praying with a family during gift deliveries by typing “Pray” in the Comment
To sign up click here.